- I hate it when book covers do not match.
- I hate it when people fold down corners of books.
- I hate it when people write in books – even if I have been guilty of that with textbooks at Uni – it was in pencil though so it totally could have been rubbed back out!
- I have a problem reading library books – I just cannot help thinking where they could have been (people reading on the loo etc.) – it just grosses me out.
- I have a problem with audiobooks – I just cannot get into them – I much prefer the written word.
- I freak out when I crease a book’s spine – I prefer books to look as pristine as possible.
- I am compelled to finish a book series even if it has deteriorated in quality and/or I am no longer enjoying it.
- I have to stop…
View original post 89 more words